Monday, June 2, 2008

Growing a vine!







The pumpkin plant is starting to spread out. A vine has started growing. I will need to train it to go where I want it to grow. The neighbor said it could grow up to 40 feet!















You can see the vine in this one.










Here you can see some of the work I have put into the pool area. This is $250 worth of bricks. I want to take in on to the side of the side walk and around the front of the pool at least. I still need to finish the wall also.

3 comments:

day queen said...

Hey nice pics. pool area will look good. And we will have pumpkin pies any time now.Love ya

Amber said...

Hey that's looking really nice Dad!

4handfulls said...

It is looking really nice! The kids will love seeing the pumpkin on Sunday.

I'm loving the pool area!