Sunday, August 23, 2009

That's a HOT one!!

We had a family dinner tonight with Cherie and Amber's families. Sean is into "spicy" food. A couple of weeks ago I showed them my sweet banana peppers. Tonight I told Sean that I had a Hot pepper plant. He said he would taste it. Then he changed his mind and said he would try one if I would pay him. After checking that my wallet was not in my pocket I said sure. Well watch the video...


I felt it was worth more than the 62 cents in my pocket. So I gave him $5 and told him to get some ice cream....

3 comments:

Amber said...

That was the best part of my whole day!

day queen said...

that's mean! You are your brothers brother.I remember when Tom had Herbie & Billy eat one of dads peppers, telling them it was candy

4handfulls said...

Sean thinks it was worth the $5!