Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dillon Blessing Day

It is a tradition in our church for the father to give a child a name and a blessing. Those holding the proper authority in priesthood and asked by the parents to join in the circle holds the child in their arms and the father gives the child his name and pronounces a blessing upon the child in the name of Jesus Christ.

Dillon Mark Elliott
Born 12 June 2009
Proud parents Travis and Amber


The whole gang

Sisters minus Cherie...
Laura said Cherie would be jealous


2 comments:

4handfulls said...

Yes, I am jealous. I even got a little teary earlier. Thanks for rubbing that in! But I am glad Boo could be there!

Amber said...

We missed you tons Cherie! But there will be plenty of other times! I remember being so sad when Finn was blessed and I wasn't there!