Sunday, July 6, 2008

Garden updates



This plant is getting big. I have run out of room. It will have to find its own place on the hill now. The main part of the plant will have to provide the water.







The little pumpkin from last week did not grow. I think it was turning the vine and too much shade. I have to others starting at the opposite end of the plant. I am afraid this one will not have the room it needs.








This one I can make room for on the up hill side by digging out the hill.



A couple of busy bees at work.








The rest of the garden





Egg plant, cucumber, and grape tomatoes







Bell pepper, green bean, and more tomatoes







Zucchini, yellow squash, more cucumbers, and a cayenne pepper











Butternut squash, watermelon, banana peppers, carrots



2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so jealous of all your fresh veggies!

day queen said...

your garden looks good. you have a lot in a small space. I picked my first ripe tomatoe and just like yours mom ate it and i didn't get a bite.